Matcha Green Tea Mini Cupcakes
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 6 oz Softened Butter
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 Eggs + 1 Egg Yolk
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 2 Tbsp Nature’s Truth Matcha Green Tea
- In a bowl, sift the flour, salt and baking powder together. Put aside.
- In a cup, mix the milk and Matcha together. Put aside
- In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and sugar together until creamy and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each one.
- Add the flour mixture and the milk/tea mixture to the batter, alternating and beating well after each one.
- Spoon out into cupcake papers placed in muffin baking tins, filling ¾ full. Bake at
- 350F for about 20-25 minutes (a little less if you are making mini-cupcakes)