Nature’s Truth® offers a wide variety of Broad Spectrum CBD supplements:
- Great tasting, ingestible liquids
- Easy to use softgels
- A soothing muscle rub cream
- A Topical Roll-On blended with pure essential oils
- A CBD liquid specially designed for your pets!
We use a 3 Stage Testing process to verify the quality of all our CBD products and guarantee the purity, potency, identity, composition, and safety of our products, from start to finish.
1. Testing of Raw Materials
From the moment we receive the raw materials from our suppliers, we test each sample to ensure it meets our strict qualification standards. We also use third-party testing, such as DNA testing from TRU-ID™ to validate the authenticity of our raw materials and to ensure that there is no adulteration.
2. Quality Assurance During the Manufacturing Process
We don’t just stop at testing the raw materials, during the entire manufacturing process, our CBD Oil products are continuously checked for:
- Heavy Metals
- Organic Volatile Impurities
- Microbiological Contaminants
- Micro-bacterial Contamination
3. Final Product Testing
We test the final product to ensure safety and unbeatable excellence, proving that our dedication to quality is unmatched!
Each of our CBD products feature a QR code, which, upon scanning, will link you to important information, including a Certificate of Analysis, which details the cannabinoid profile of the product, ensures less than 0.3% THC, and contains heavy metal and microbiological analysis.
To learn more, please visit:
At Nature’s Truth®, quality is our top priority. We have over 500,000 square feet in state-of-the-art facilities that are dedicated to creating and distributing our superior products.
To ensure quality in all phases of our process, our manufacturing facilities and laboratories are:
- CGMP compliant
- Underwriter Laboratories Certified
- FDA registered
- 21 CFR Part 111 compliant
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) aligned with cGMP goals
- Nutritional Labeling & Education Act (NLEA) compliant
- Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) compliant
We source raw materials from the highest quality, reputable raw material vendors and growers around. All of our raw materials have been thoroughly researched and tested for purity and to ensure they meet label claims.
CBD Oil comes in several different types: Isolate, Full Spectrum, and Broad Spectrum.
- CBD Isolate is the purest form of CBD, in which all other plant compounds and cannabinoids have been completely removed. While it is tasteless, odorless, and does not contain any THC, CBD Isolate does not deliver the enhanced benefits of the entire Cannabis Sativa Plant.
- CBD Full Spectrum is a form of CBD that has been extracted from the cannabis plant along with all the other compounds and cannabinoids. It contains trace amounts of THC and has a strong flavor and odor.
- CBD Broad Spectrum is a superior form of CBD that has been extracted from the cannabis plant along with all other compounds and cannabinoids. While similar to full spectrum, CBD Broad Spectrum offers the full benefits of the entire cannabis plant but has been further refined to reduce THC levels. It also has a smoother flavor than Full Spectrum and less of an odor.
At Nature’s Truth, we only use CBD Broad Spectrum in our CBD products. This way, no matter which of our CBD products you choose, you know you are getting the most out of the amazing benefits this botanical has to offer.
While extracted from the same plant, CBD and Hemp Seed Oil are two completely different ingredients.
- CBD is made from the stalks, leaves, and stems of the hemp plant, is an active cannabinoid that is thought to provide numerous benefits
- Hemp Seed Oil is made from the seeds of the same plant, is high in antioxidants, omega-3 and -6 fatty acids. It does not contain CBD and is generally viewed as a superfood that is great for adding nutritional value to your diet.
Every CBD product is different, it’s important to follow the directions on the label, however we recommend consulting with your doctor/your pet’s veterinarian before use.
We suggest that you store our CBD products in a dry, cool place.
CBD is a naturally-occurring compound found in the hemp/cannabis plant. Expertly crafted from the best Cannabis Sativa hemp, our CBD Oil products are CO2 extracted, which helps maintain the purity, quality, and integrity of the cannabinoid profile.
When making our CBD oil products, we source from the highest quality, Non-GMO ingredients that meet our strict quality assurance standards to ensure purity and potency in every bottle. At Nature’s Truth®, we use only the best botanicals and encourage sustainable farming to preserve and improve the land and resources for the future.